Center Based Child Care
Program Name: Center Based Early Education
300 High Street
Holyoke, MA 01040
Center Based Early Education offers the following:
- Our centers provide educational programs for children ages 12 months through 5 years. We also provide after school care at our Chicopee sites.
- Classrooms staffed by qualified Early Education Teachers
- A Center Director who coordinates all activities and is available to help families receive full benefit of the program and access to other VOC services
What can you expect at your child's center?
- Each center provides a full schedule of age appropriate activities & equipment that promotes child development and learning
- Activities include art, science, math, language development, large motor development, and social development
- Classroom teachers are warm, caring and devoted to the educational development of each child
- Each classroom has planned activities conforming to Creative Curriculum
- Nutritious breakfasts, lunches, and snacks are served each day
- Parents are welcome to visit and encouraged to participate in center activities
All centers adhere to standards of the National Association for the Education of Young Children.
In order to be eligible for Center Based Child Care tuition assistance, the participant must have one of the following service needs:
- Parent working 30+ hours
- Parent attending post-secondary education full-time or a full-time training program (12 credits)
- Parent attending school part-time and work part-time, hours must add up to at least 30
- Parent who attends high school
- Be the parent of a child with a documented special need
- A parent who is incapacitated
- Be a grandparent or guardian, 65 years old and retired
Along with meeting a service need the family income cannot be more than 50% of State Median Income in order to qualify for tuition assistance.
The Center Based Child Care Program can serve any parent from Massachusetts that has a child care voucher and wants their child to attend one of our centers located in Holyoke or Chicopee. Parents who are going to pay out of pocket are also able to participate.