Family Based Child Care
Program Name: Family Based Child Care
300 High Street
Holyoke, MA 01040
Family Child Care is a community based network of Family Child Care providers who offer care and early education to children in a home setting.
Providers are licensed by the Department of Early Education and Care, and offer early care and education for children from infancy to school age.
Family Child Care is available in Holyoke, Chicopee, Springfield, West Springfield, Agawam, Feeding Hills, South Hadley, and Wilbraham.
In order to be eligible for Family Child Care tuition assistance participant must have one of the following service needs:
- Parent working 30+ hours
- Parent going to school full-time (12 credits)
- Parent attending school part-time (6 credits) and working part-time; hours must add up to at least 30 per week
- Enrolled in a full-time training program or high school
- Be the parent of a child with a documented special need
- A parent who is incapacitated
- Be a grandparent or a guardian
Along with meeting a service need the family income cannot be more than 50% if State Median Income in order to qualify for tuition assistance.
The Family Based Child Care program can serve any parent from the state that has a child care voucher. Parents who are going to pay out of pocket are also able to participate.
* New England Farm Workers Council vouchers and DCF referrals are accepted!