Retired Senior Volunteer Program
Program Name: Retired Senior Volunteer Program
Location(s)/Contact Info: 63 West Street, Chicopee, MA 01013 (413) 612-0229
RSVP is a nationwide volunteer program. RSVP invites adults age 55 and over to answer our call to service and share their experiences, skills, and talents within their communities by volunteering.
RSVP is one of the leading organizations engaging senior volunteers by improving and enriching lives in our community. RSVP promotes the concept of productive aging.
The RSVP provides volunteer opportunities for people aged 55 and older with a multitude of experience and interests from all economic, educational, and social backgrounds.
- Volunteer placement and training.
- The opportunity to use your experience and skills.
- The chance to learn something new every day.
- Supplemental accident and liability insurance.
- The satisfaction of knowing you are making a difference.
- Annual Recognition Luncheon.
- Volunteer at least a few hours every week.
Volunteer Stations Include:
- Nursing Homes
- Soup Kitchens
- Special Events
- Community Police Sub-Stations
- Senior Centers
- VNA/Hospice Programs
- Soildiers Home
- Tutor/Mentoring Programs
- Must be age 55 or older
- Must be a resident of Chicopee, Holyoke, or Ludlow
- No income eligibility
The Retired Senior Volunteer Program serves Chicopee, Holyoke, and Ludlow.