- Mt Carmel After School Program
- Cabot Manor After School The VOC offers programs for different age groups which are educational, cultural, and recreational. There is a strong focus on homework assistance.
- After School Program for elementary school students: Monday - Thursday 2:30-5:00pm Educational hour from 3:00-4:00p Homework assistance with teachers from Bowe Middle School and students from Elms College and Holyoke Community College. From 4:00-5:00pm children are involved in different activities such as arts & crafts, computers, nutrition, and sports.
- After School Program for middle school students:Tuesday - Thursday 6:00-8:00pm Homework and school project assistance is offered along with other programs such as: art-esteem, Kung-Fu, drug education, healthy relations education, and computers.
- After School Program for high school students: Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays from 6:00-8:00pm Homework and school project assistance, college counseling - help with applicationsand essays, writing group, job search and career information.
- Cabot Manor Summer Camp Children and pre-teens participate in educational and recreational field trips in Hampden and Hampshire counties.
- Regional Employment Board Youth Works