This free class is designed to assist students who already have either their high school diploma or their GED/HiSET and who want to go to college but need additional help in writing and/or math. Classes take place September to December and again from January to April and will be held on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays from 9:30 A.M. to 1:00 P.M.
- Career exploration
- Digital literacy integrated into classes
- Advising to assist with the transition to college
- Financial aid application assistance through other VOC programming
The Bridge to College eligibility guidelines are as follows:
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent (GED or HiSET) or have taken and passed all HiSET tests except either math or writing
- Students of all income levels are welcome