Classes are designed to help students understand, speak, read and write in English. There are four class levels. Classes meet either Monday and Wednesday or Tuesday and Thursday.
- One-on-one tutoring support offered by volunteers
- Digital literacy integrated into all classes
- Workshops and one-on-one assistance in résumé development, interviewing, and online job searching
- Counseling to remove barriers to retention and to assist with transition to college or employment
- Referral to community resources
- Education programs are offered for those 16 years of age and older who are not enrolled in high school
- Students of all income levels are welcome