Preschool Enrichment Team (PET) is funded by the Department of Early Education and Care to be the lead agent for the Educator and Provider Support (EPS) grant of Western Massachusetts. PET has had roots for over 40 years in the field of early childhood education including out-of-school-time, family child care, and training for educators and providers across the mixed delivery system.
What does PET offer?
- Academic and career planning
- Early Childhood Educators (ECE) scholarship program
- EEC Core Competency Development, CEU and college courses
- Achieving or maintaining NAEYC or NAFCC accreditation
- Upward movement on Quality Rating and Improvement System (QRIS)
- Leadership development
- Child Development Associates credential (CDA) classes
- Assistance for directors in developing individual professional development plans for their staff
- Coaching and mentoring to support all of the above
Service Area: Preschool Enrichment Team serves educators and providers in Berkshire, Franklin, Hampden and Hampshire counties.
- Early childhood or out-of-school-time providers working in Western Massachusetts