Pre-K at Morgan School
- Located at 596 S. Bridge Street, Holyoke
- Children must be 4 years old by September 1
- This must be their first Pre-K experience and cannot have any prior preschool or child care experience.
- Families must be under 200% of the federal poverty level
- Must be a resident of Holyoke
- Open 7:30 A.M. to 5:30 P.M.
- Level 4 on the QRIS (Quality Rating Improvement Scale), the highest level possible
Why is VOC Pre-K at Morgan a great place to play and learn?
Here at VOC Pre-K at Morgan, we are an early childhood program geared towards four-year-old children who will be entering kindergarten. The teachers create a safe, structured, and nurturing learning environment for all children.
Our learning is objective based as to educate the whole child. The children learn through play. We promote social emotional skills such as self-awareness, self-management, social awareness and responsible decision making.
Social-emotional skills help children to persist on challenging tasks, to effectively seek help when they need it and to be thoughtful in their actions. Our goal is to create kindergarten readiness and to help with a smooth transition from Pre-K to kindergarten.