Pre-K at Sullivan School
- Located at 400 Jarvis Ave, Holyoke
- Children must be 4 years old by September 1
- This must be their first Pre-K experience and cannot have any prior preschool or child care experience
- Families must be under 200% of the federal poverty level
- Must be a resident of Holyoke
- Open 7:30 A.M. to 5:30 P.M.
- Level 4 on the QRIS (Quality Rating Improvement Scale), the highest level possible
Why is VOC Pre-K at Sullivan a great place to play and learn?
Here at VOC Pre-K at Sullivan we offer a safe nurturing environment for young children with highly educated staff. We believe that young children learn best through guided play and a rich curriculum and plenty of opportunities to keep the body moving. Our daily schedules reflect these beliefs. We also offer:
- High teacher to student ratio: There are 3-4 teachers in our Pre-K classroom at a time. This allows for more one-on-one time and purposeful adaptation of our lessons to meet the needs of every child.
- Meals, snacks, and extra-curricular activities.
- Family Engagement: We offer monthly planned family engagement, because we believe that our families are our most important asset and with great home to school relationships children are more successful.