The Cabot Manor After-School Program provides a safe and educational environment for younger Chicopee Housing Authority residents during after-school hours, and runs from September through April. This program offers a wide variety of activities and services related to academic, career, and personal development with a strong focus on project-based, experiential, and social/emotional learning opportunities.
The Cabot Manor After-School Program also provides several community-based events and offers week-long “camps” during winter and spring breaks.
Participants in the Cabot Manor After-School Program will develop:
- academically through daily homework help and enriching classroom lessons
- socially through small group activities and team projects
- physically through recreational programming
- Located at 106 Stonina Drive, Chicopee
- Serving children 2.9 to 5 years old
- Open 6:30 A.M. to 5:30 P.M.
- NAEYC Accredited
- Level 4 on the QRIS (Quality Rating Improvement Scale), the highest level possible.
Why is Cabot Manor a great place to play and learn?
Cabot Manor Early Education and Care is a quaint 2 classroom preschool with ages ranging from 2.9 to 5 years of age. We are conveniently located directly off of 391 in the Elms College area. At our center children are provided with developmental appropriate activities while promoting social emotional development. We pride ourselves on providing a safe caring environment that fosters the whole child. We are QRIS (Quality Rating Improvement Scale) level 4 which is the highest rating you can achieve and is an indicator of a high quality program.